Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cartoon by McPherson
Cartoon by McPherson


JOIN THE REVOLUTION




FACT: The goal of local governments is to get every single penny in tax revenue from you! When I got my property tax bill in 2009, I was astonished to see that the City is taxing my primary residence based off an assessed value 7% HIGHER than in Armageddon 2008! In the biggest economic downturn ever, the San Francisco assessors office believes my property actually increased?! What a sham!
Like clock work, assessed values increase 2-3% higher every year, regardless of the economic environment. It’s as if the City is punishing me for succeeding to lower my assessed value last year by 3%. Too bad for the city, because they are messing with the WRONG person. The tax collectors office counts on citizens to roll over and listen to their every whim, but not me, and certainly not you!

No comments:

Post a Comment